Something for Everyone
From swimming, to sports, to arts and crafts, Sportsclub Summer Camp is the place to be for summer fun.
Registration for Summer Camp 2023 is open now!
- Camp is open to both members and non-members
- Main & Senior Camps are open 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Extended stay (early drop-off and/or late pick-up) for Main & Senior Camps is available for $25/week/child
- A $25 per week per child deposit is required for all Sportsclub Kids Camps
- Highly qualified team certified in CPR, AED, and First Aid
- Indoor & outdoor camp options
- Sports facilities
- Huge outdoor playground & green space
- Swimming / water activities offered each day
- Field trips
. . .
Main Camp (ages 5-9)
Main Camp is all about building skills in a fun and safe environment. Our campers learn skills to be a good friend, to dribble a basketball, and to be safe in the pool, just to name a few.
- Rising 5k-4th grade (ages 5-9)
- 8:1 Camper-to-staff ratio
- Grouped into Teams (two counselors and a maximum of 16 campers) by age
- One special event or field trip each week
- Free swim four times per week
- Various sport introductions including tennis, soccer, basketball, and a sport of the week
- Science experiments, nature projects, community service activities, and arts and crafts
- Twice-daily choice periods that allow campers to customize their schedule
2023 Camp Themes
June 5-9 | Jurassic Week
June 12-16 | Spirit Week
June 19-23 | Gameshow Week
June 26-30 | Bookworm Week
July 3-7 | Superhero Week
July 10-14 | Olympic Week
July 17-21 | Carnival Week
July 24-28 | Shark Week
July 31-August 4 | Space Week
. . .
Senior Camp (ages 10-14)
This camp is designed just for our older campers to give them the opportunity to build relationships, try new things, and grow as a person under the care of our fun and awesome summer staff who make camp cool! Try us and see why our Seniors come back summer after summer!
- Rising 5th-9th grade (ages 10-14)
- 10:1 Camper-to-staff ratio
- Grouped into teams (one counselor with a maximum of ten campers) by age
- Choice-based activity schedule includes sports, swimming, visual and performing arts, and much more
- Optional free swim three times per week
- Various sports including tennis, soccer, dodgeball, capture the flag, and more
- Visual and performing arts
- Variety of other choices like cooking, legos, engineering, and more
- Two special events each week
Counselor In Training
This invitation-only program allows rising 10th graders to build job skills that will give them an advantage over their peers. CITs are a special category of camper that spends their days helping with Main Camp and learning how to be a leader. CITs will:
- Practice applying and interviewing for a job (with constructive feedback)
- Complete a job training session and leadership activities with our CIT director
- Lead activities for younger campers
- Contribute to a long-term community service project
. . .
In the spirit of good sportsmanship and under the supervision of experienced athletic instructors, campers learn, grow, and have a blast in our Specialty Camps! Our week-long Basketball, Tennis, or Swimming Camps are the perfect half-day experience for those who wish to have focused instruction in one skill.
June 12-16 | Tennis Camp 1
June 19-23 | Dance Camp
June 26-30 | Soccer Camp
July 10-14 | Tennis Camp 2
July 17-21 | Basketball Camp
July 24-28 | Football Camp
. . .
Learn more about Sportsclub Summer Camp
Fill out the form below to get in touch.